As a matter of fact, t shirt printing is not only beneficial for people who wish to have great-looking clothes for day to day wearing. For basketball fans, printed t-shirts have equally great impact as the jerseys. And as it always is, winter marks new basketball fever every year. Television airs matches to anticipate while people channel their own sportsmanship by creating basketball tournaments of neighborhood scope. Is yours one of those that catches the hype? Is there a new event coming in the horizon?
You can print t shirt to wear during the match. Don’t get it wrong, basketball t-shirt is more than fancy way of participating in the match but it can also show your loyalty to the team. In a manner of speaking, a basketball t-shirt is a surefire way of improving the morale and pride within the team itself.
So, how do you get some for your team? Observe the following tips to get the best.
- Determine the color of the basketball t-shirts your team wants to wear during the match. While pretty much all kinds of color will make the cut, brighter hues will be much preferable as they can improve spirit and look more interesting.
- Get the t-shirts made of materials that are comfortable to wear. Keep in mind that the t-shirts will be worn throughout the game so they should be able to absorb sweats and provide good air ventilation.
- Choose a team name that all members agree on. Once settle with one, print the name on the t-shirt (placing it on the top section of the back of the t-shirts is recommended). Make sure that the name is printed with bold color that appears in contrast with the rest of the fabric.
- As for the logo, apply the same rule as point number 3 above. If creating a logo is too much of work for you and other people in your team, just take a quote from your favorite basketball player, shape in interesting fashion, and print it on the t-shirt accordingly.
- Leaving the front part of the t-shirt empty is more common practice. But it does not mean you cannot put your own twist to the t-shirt. Design a silhouette of a basketball player and print it on the front. Alternatively, animal picture can be used in the same way.
- The use of this kind of t-shirt extends beyond the basketball field. You should design the clothing in a way that makes it wearable even past the basketball season.